ALOHA & WELCOME
Terry Logan (formerly Terry Nokell) is the Logger's Daughter. She grew up in Seabeck, Washington, in and around her father's saw mill and logging business. Age five, Terry picked up a needle, thread and fabric and created a purse with a button. Her hand sewing success was followed, at age eleven, with a sewing machine and sewing lessons. Next came jewelry-making and ceramic classes, and so began a life of creative work that reaches far beyond the evergreen forests.
Terry is known for her original designs in clothing, high fired ceramic buttons and accessories and clay masks. Her fashions are featured in boutiques in the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii. Her buttons, designed to complement her fashion designs, are also carried in yarn and gift shops. Galleries in Washington and Hawaii feature her clay masks and unique ceramic art.
Each creation from The Logger's Daughter is one of a kind. Customers can request custom designs and clothing made-to-order and made-to-fit.
Terry says: "Clothing may be the most visible expression of who we are. My goal is to create high quality, carefully finished clothing that can be savored with each wearing."
Upcoming Shows and Events
- July 25, 2015, 10-4 Grapeview Water and Art Festival Fair Harbor Marina, Grapeview WA.
- October 3, 2015, 10-4 Threads Through Time Fiber Arts Show Longbranch Improvement Club
- October 9-10, 2015, 10-5 Sharing Our Stitches Quilt Show Exhibition Hall at the Expo Center, 45224 284 Ave SE, Enumclaw WA 98022
- November 6-8, 2015, 10-5 Art In The Woods Studio Tour Self-Guilded Tour of Artists' Studios.
- Date TBA Indianola Clubhouse One Day Sale