ALOHA & WELCOME
Terry Logan (formerly Terry Nokell) is the Logger's Daughter. She grew up in Seabeck, Washington, in and around her father's saw mill and logging business. Age five, Terry picked up a needle, thread and fabric and created a purse with a button. Her hand sewing success was followed, at age eleven, with a sewing machine and sewing lessons. Next came jewelry-making and ceramic classes, and so began a life of creative work that reaches far beyond the evergreen forests.
Terry is known for her original designs in clothing, high fired ceramic buttons and accessories and clay masks. Her fashions are featured in boutiques in the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii. Her buttons, designed to complement her fashion designs, are also carried in yarn and gift shops. Galleries in Washington and Hawaii feature her clay masks and unique ceramic art.
Each creation from The Logger's Daughter is one of a kind. Customers can request custom designs and clothing made-to-order and made-to-fit.
Terry says: "Clothing may be the most visible expression of who we are. My goal is to create high quality, carefully finished clothing that can be savored with each wearing."
Upcoming Shows and Events
- Nov. 7-9, 2014 Art in the Woods, North Kitsap Studio Tour Self-Guilded Tour of Artists' Studios. Will be at Fledermaus studio in Suquamish, WA.
- Nov. 15, 2014, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Indianola Art Show Indianola Clubhouse, WA.
- Nov. 22, 2014 Seabeck Show with Bead on a Wire jewelry To be held at my home/studio in Seabeck, WA. (e-mail or call for details)
- Feb. 20,21, 2014 Kitsap Quilters Quilt Show Kitsap County Fairgrounds President's Hall in Bremerton, WA.
- Mar. 12-15, 2015 RAGS Wearable Art Show Mercedes Benz of Tacoma in Tacoma, WA.